lundi 17 août 2015

Alien & non identified costumes


By Anthony Lycett 


Space invaders are back!
 Alien outfit with a jacket  originally created for the Bingo at Bar 90 made out with a bunch of tinsel wigs generously   given by my  and fabulous performer friend Yve BlakeLot of people also give stuff they don't want anymore to me "You who are creative, maybe you can do something with that" . For them it is a relief, for me a bless! 

by Anthony Lycett 
 She also gave me the eyeballs and I am wearing my Las Vegas Bingo necklace.  I worn this look for a Alien theme party @TheBox in Soho!

Frida Kahlo inspired bracelet available on my online shop, picture by Anthony Lycett 



With the designer Florent Bidois at Hackney Bingo Club at the Bar 90

By Anthony Lycett
Originally made for Butchers hair dressing salon on Hackney Road, using colourful long syntactical wigs for a more unicorn style. I thought it was nice to have a picture in location.
By Anthony Lycett 

With Anthony Lycett we found this beautiful wheat field in the Country side of Coventry  that become gold with the the sunset light. With my dress and my little pony head piece,  I become a mystical  hairy goddess of the harvest.



One of my last and exiting commission a golden frog wedding hat, witty and classy, very English style, I guess its owner will stole the spotlight from the bride!
By Anthony Lycett 





Japanese inspired shoot using my Moshi monster kimono styled by Naddy Sane and photographed by Meike Linthorst. I  love this experimental project, between art, photography, dance, fashion and performance! 







Last but not least, a new interview on Designers we like magazine see the full article here




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...