vendredi 16 mai 2014

La vie en rose


by Stefano Sini

Since I discovered the power of chalk to create sea punk hair, I tried many colour, after blue I tried pink! 

by Stefano Sini

This is the dress I made for the "Odd" performance in September 2013 in a gallery of Portobello, the anti-jeremy Scoot 2008 foot print collection, because it is not the foot trace but the actual feet on the dress! 



In it's new context, the dress kind the read as the metaphor of  trying to find one's way in the bushes.  Feel this dress make looks a British forest like an Amazonian jungle! 


blue hair barbie bracelet, the dying experience is still going on! 




The "love dress" made for a bingo wedding. Red cabaret dress with red heart baby face made with the help of Berenike Corcuera



by Stefano Sini



We took this picture in Abney cemetery on of the Magnificent Seven of London cemetery. It is the first fully nondenominational cemetery in Europe (where anyone could be buried anywhere)
I liked this mixture of peaceful feeling you can get combined with tortured anarchist architecture of the place.  

Barbie Madone, eclectic religious inspiration, between paganism and syncretism 


Dolls face flower vintage bag 

I made this necklace for my flatmate birthday because she loves rabbits! 


1 commentaire:

  1. I quite like the pink hair, I am still to get some chalk, I had glitter in my hair the other day, a little obsession with glitter, maybe some colour and glitter would be even happier. I love your blue haired barbie head bracelet, it's magical since I love blue. And the rabbit necklace is marvellous too. Really wonderful pictures....wish you a wonderful week :) xx

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...