lundi 10 mars 2014

She comes in colors everywhere...

By Nirma Madhoo 

This is the dress I was wearing at the Lego Movie premiere.
By Nirma Madhoo 
The picture are taken by the great Nirma Madhoo in front of the street art wall near Old street station. "Hope more" I always pass by when I am cycling.  It is a simple message, but as an artist it always push me to keep on going!  
By Nirma Madhoo 

By Nirma Madhoo

I like to match my lipstick with my dress whatever colour it is! 



By Nirma Madhoo

Like a lot of my creations, the final dress doesn't come from a precise idea or an original design but from a material or  an object that I find.  I found theses little mermaids in a pound shop on Kingsland road.  What I like is playing with the similarities of them, being able to buy lot of the same dolls. 
By Nirma Madhoo

Mermaid wearing small mermaids

By Nirma Madhoo




But this mermaid is far from the Disney little mermaid imaginary, she is an urban mermaid, living among the canal boat and the new constructions, swimming in the polluted city water.  

Babie head crown (the crown is not on barbie's head but barbies head are on the crown) 

By Nirma Madhoo


But I also worn this dress for different occasion like the opening of the exhibition Loudest Whisper in Saint Pancras gallery.  
With Sue Kreitzman and Claudia Benassai 

necklace that I made for Claudia for the opening, a reflexion of her paintings. 

and for the Hackney Bingo Club


presented with with Simon Dodi from Luxuriouxsnacks 
next one, 19 of march, get ready it is going to be a lot of fun! 


At the London Fashion,  you have the traditional minimalistic "come-des-garçonish" black look , the hysteric fashionaista monogramed from head to toes  with Dolce Gabanna glasses and Louboutin heels , the Ovni-kawaï creature with blue hair and fluo pink jacket …but no-one else wearing lego!  
By Marie-Paola Bertrand-Hillion
At the Somerset house, I met Marie Paula a very talented street style photographer.  Normally you don't talk with street style photograph, they just take a quick snap of you and go away. But it was really nice to meet  someone passionate about what she is doing. Through her pictures, I like her mischievous and sometimes ironic look upon fashion world. 
 






By Marie-Paola Bertrand-Hillion


By Marie-Paola Bertrand-Hillion

She caught this moment when a girl was making sketches of people from the fashion week. I like the idea of coming back to a more crafty and time-consuming art-form at the time or everybody is "stealing" your image with their i-phone. 

By Marie-Paola Bertrand-Hillion

On the blog of Jessica Chesley 

On the blog http://www.fashion156.com/
On the blog http://hopevonjoel.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/street-style-lfw-day4.html

On Kelly Amber Harrison blog 

By Ki Price Studio 
Fashion week street style video with me saying bullshits at 2.46min 

2 commentaires:

  1. Justtttttttttttttttt FABULOUS, and my kind of girl
    So good to have found you.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks you for your kind and enthusiast words! I love your style too!

      Supprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...